Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Jennifer Lopez Balances Her Public And Private Lives In The Big Apple

Jennifer Lopez was spotted leaving her New York City hotel with twins Max and Emme today, and the singer/actress smiled as she braved a mob of fans and photographers camped outside.

Lopez attended Glamour Magazine’s 21st Annual Women of the Year Awards last night, and she chatted with reporters about how she’s gotten through this difficult year. “I think [what] I’ve learned in the past year or two is that I can stand on my own two feet, and to give myself credit for that,” she told Access Hollywood. “To really give myself a little bit of love, instead of always beating myself up for what I didn’t do or how I could have done something better or what else I’m going to do next,” she continued.   More Read

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map