Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Johnny Depp: I was angry and frustrated until my first child was born The dark side of Dark Shadows heart-throb

JOHNNY DEPP is one of the world’s biggest film stars and can command up to £35million per movie – but he has revealed his life was miserable until he had kids.

Johnny undeniably had it tough when he was growing up.

His parents divorced when he was 15 and he used to self-harm as a way of coping with personal problems.

It is little surprise Johnny doesn’t like to think back to his youth but he admits this “emptiness” remained until he had children Lily-Rose, now 12, and Jack, ten, with long-term partner Vanessa Paradis, 39.

In an exclusive interview, Johnny, 48, said: “There is nothing on earth that could ever make me want to relive certain years of my life when I was young.                      Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map