Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Snarky tweets ignite debate: Should Chris Brown's exile be over?


(CNN) -- It started for Sarah when she saw that singer Chris Brown was trending on Twitter Sunday night and decided to make a tongue-in-cheek joke.

She knew it was in bad taste but went for it anyway: "I'd let Chris Brown beat me up anytime :) #womanbeater."

Almost immediately, reaction began flooding the 22-year-old Brit's timeline. Strangers asked whether she considered domestic violence a joke, others suggested she deserved to be raped, while friends pointed out that the tweet was going viral in the United Kingdom and the United States.

"I was shocked at the response," said Sarah, who asked that her last name not be used. "I had no idea that people would read it that I actually wanna be hospitalized by him."     Read Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map