Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

Dear Jeremy work and careers advice: have your say

At the start of each week, we publish the problems that will feature in this Saturday's Dear Jeremy advice column in the Guardian Work supplement, so readers can offer their own advice and suggestions. We then print the best of your comments alongside Jeremy's own insights. Here are this week's dilemmas – what are your thoughts?

I work in recruitment and the role I do is pretty much the same as that of my colleagues in a fairly small team. There is certainly no marked difference to suggest our respective salaries and benefits packages should be too dissimilar.

However, I have recently become aware – somewhat inadvertently – of my colleague and peer earning a base salary of £10,000 more than me, as well as a bonus structure that appears favourable to that of mine and other colleagues.     Read Here
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map