Pages

Sunday 27 November 2011

Why Supernanny wants to put TV bosses on the naughty step: Jo Frost quits show in row over money and is replaced by Michelle Obama lookalike who trained as an accountant

She is known on both sides of the Atlantic for her no-nonsense approach to dealing with wayward children. But now Supernanny Jo Frost has been replaced in her TV role by a Michelle Obama lookalike who prefers kindlier techniques to stern finger-wagging.

However, British childcare guru Jo, renowned as a disciplinarian with dark clothes and scraped-back hair, is not taking it lightly.

Jo, who quit the show in a row over money, said she was ‘unhappy’ at being replaced and added: ‘I feel like I worked really hard to get where I am. I am Supernanny. That’s me.’     More

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map