Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Daniel Craig slams Kardashian family


DANIEL Craig thinks the Kardashians behave like "f**king idiots". 
 
The actor explained while he doesn't "judge" the reality TV family – whose most famous member is Kim - and acknowledges that they have made "millions" through their show Keeping Up with the Kardashians, he doesn't agree with selling your soul to make good television.

He explained: "It's a career, I'm not being cynical. And why wouldn't you? Look at the Kardashians, they're worth millions. Millions! I don't think they were that badly off to begin with, but now look at them.

"You see that and you think, 'What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f***ing idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions?' I'm not judging it. Well I am obviously."

The 43-year-old star – who is married to actress Rachel Weisz – thinks there is "a lot to be said" for keeping your private life to yourself, as you can never buy it back.    More

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map