Pages

Monday 14 May 2012

Are You Tweeting Or Cheating? How To Deal With Social Media Affairs

Do you know the signs of a social media affair? They are becoming more and more common, as 81 percent of the nation's top divorce attorneys say that over the past 5 years, they have seen an increase in the number of cases using social networking as evidence. This reveals the growing magnitude of the dangers of social media.

It's a problem I witness daily in my office; one member of Affair Recovery wrote:

"Facebook is a trap... I wish I could rewind things back to the day when I took the bait. I knew not to accept this guy's friend request. He was such a bad boy in high school and, truth be told, I broke up with him because he was a hell raiser and a partier..."                   Read More   

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map