Pages

Saturday 14 April 2012

San Franfrazzled: Once-in-a-lifetime picture of lightning striking iconic bridge


The currency trader, who took up photography as a hobby two years ago, put his camera near his window as the rare thunderstorm lashed the city at 6pm.

He said: 'I moved from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to San Francisco about two years ago.

'We used to get a lot of big storms in Florida, but I've only seen them a couple of times here. 

'When the thunder and lightning started last night, I thought I must get a picture of the lightning against the bridge.

'My apartment looks out over Bay Bridge and I knew it would make a good shot if I could get it.'

Mr McGrew, who lives with his girlfriend Sherry, set up his camera on a long exposure for about 20 seconds.         Read Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map