Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

My weight is NOT deliberate or desperation. I'm just skinny Ulrika Jonsson hits back at Twitter attacks

TV's Ulrika Jonsson has come under fire on Twitter for appearing "too thin" on TV's Let's Dance For Sports Relief. 

Here she hits back at critics:
 
LET's make no bones about it: I'm skinny. I'm thin. Far be it from me to try to convince you otherwise.

I am, indeed, slighter than I was two years ago. I should have known after donning a skin-tight dress to dance on Let's Dance For Sport Relief that there would, once again, be "concerns" about my size.

And yet, I doubt I have the answers anyone wants to hear. I suffer from a chronic back condition which was the cause of the majority of my weight loss.      Full Read

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map