Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Katy Perry Divorce: Russell Brand Confesses He 'Still Loves' Ex-Wife Katy Perry (VIDEO)


Russell Brand's got nothing but love for ex Katy Perry.

The 36-year-old comedian appeared on "Ellen" Thursday and revealed his feelings about the popstar.

"I still love her as a human being," Brand said, "But sometimes when you're in a relationship, I suppose it doesn't work out, does it? But that doesn't mean I regret it or anything."

"I was very happy to be married with her," Brand said of his 14-month marriage to the singer. "She's such a beautiful human being and I just have only love and positivity for her"

But should we believe him? After all, the last time Brand talked about Perry with DeGenres, he said that he was "really happily married," noting, "perpetually, until death do us part, was the pledge."       More Read

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map