Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Mum: I gave nurse £100 voucher to take better care of my dying Hayley

A MUM who felt her dying baby daughter was being ignored by hospital staff bought a £100 gift voucher for a nurse in the hope of better care, an inquest heard today.

Little Hayley Fullerton died shortly after turning one following a heart attack at Birmingham Children’s Hospital.

An internal investigation found failings in her care.

And her mum Paula Stevenson claimed in the weeks leading up to her death she had been so worried about the lack of care for her daughter she had to bribe the nurses to look after her more.

She told Birmingham Coroner’s Court: “I tried to express my concern to the nurses, I even bought a £100 gift voucher in an attempt to bribe one of them.          Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map