Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

Grandmother diagnosed with terminal cancer blew £30,000 and piled on four stone... only to be told she was CURED

When Sue Pickard discovered she had terminal cancer she vowed to make the most of the 18 months doctors said she had left to live.

The grandmother-of-three used a £30,000 insurance pay-out to fulfill her 'bucket list' of final wishes.

She splashed out £10,000 doing up her home in Bedworth, Warwickshire and thousands of pounds on a flat-screen TV and luxury sofas. The 47-year-old even piled on four stone eating in expensive restaurants.

But then she was given another bombshell - she was told the cancer had vanished.
She was understandably 'thrilled' but added: 'I just thought to myself ''My God I've spent £30,000 and I'm the size of a house".'    More

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters

Map